Friday, April 7, 2017

getting published again! Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine!


There is something about reading a real, paper magazine. I love that when I am in the car waiting in the pick-up line, or spending hours at the pool, I can flip through and be inspired. To hold it in my hands is so much better! I am thrilled to share about Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine! They are in print. Real paper. You can order this fantastic magazine online, through their website, or you can find it in Barnes & Noble! How great is that?! I cannot tell you how much I have missed pub calls and working on special issues! 

The Spring Issue is now on newsstands. I contributed three cards with an article in this issue. Check out how to create stamped images that take the wow factor up a few notches! Simple techniques that create some serious pow! 


Scrapbook & Cards Today also has a special issue that will be shipping starting April 17! This issue partners with CardMaps and showcases amazing cards, all inspired by sketches! Sketches that can become a valuable resource for your own card making. In this issue, I have 6 cards! Can you believe it?! It was SO much fun working with the sketches! This issue can also be ordered through their website. Don't miss out!

Be sure and visit their blog and catch-up with some amazing designers and their new Editor-In-Chief!


Secret:
Ok, I cannot reveal my secret quite yet, but it will be soon. I have been given an amazing opportunity that I never saw coming. A giant step and leap of faith has been taken. I am scared and excited and energized like never before. It has been a long time since I have been this inspired. Over the last month I have never worked so hard or devoted more time. I cannot wait for you to come along with me on this journey!


thanks for stopping by!

kimberly


Local friends: I will be teaching classes again! My first class will be May 4 from 6-8 PM at Scrapmania! It is incredible to have a local store to shop at and to have a place to take classes in person. And you all know how much I love teaching. Spending time with crafty people is the best! Call the store to sign up today. 

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations Kimberly on getting published (somehow, I am not surprised! LOL) I cannot wait to read about your secret but I am sure it will be worth waiting for... I am excited FOR you!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Thank you, Teresa!! So sweet of you!! :D

Rox-Ann said...

Super Congrats!

designermc said...

Can't wait to hear more about you secret and I'm so happy that you will be teaching again. I'm sure we will cross paths at the store.

Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...