Wednesday, December 15, 2010

bedtime playlist

Bedtime Playlist

Pop on over to The Scrap Review and read about what inspired this layout.

Bedtime Playlist CU

A close-up look at the journaling piece. I stamped the handwriting line from Mint Motif School Basics onto cardstock. The numbers were also stamped and they came from I’ve Got Your Number.

thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps-Mint Motif (School Basics, I’ve Got Your Number), Patterned paper-Cosmo Cricket (Joy Ride), Cardstock-Core’dinations, Ink-Palette (L’Amour, Water Lily, Terra Cotta Tile), Letter stickers-Thickers (American Crafts)

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Kimberly, I read your blog daily and subscribe to the updates but I rarely comment (i'm usually interrupted by one of my little cherubs :))

I really love this layout. I've been thinking lately I'd like to do a layout about the songs we sing to our 3 year old when she goes to sleep, we too have a 'playlist' of the songs we MUSt sing (can't vary from it!) and this is really perfect. Thanks for the inspiratioN!

Heather said...

What a great LO. I feel some inspiration coming on. :) TFS
bhoward at kci dot net

Peggy said...

Adorable layout and picture. I love that "Jesus Loves Me" is first. That is the song my children & I sing before their nap and night time sleep.
God bless,
Peggy

Ryann said...

What a treasure this LO is! I love this idea and it turned out so well!

farmhouse-story said...

this is just precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...